DONATE TO SUPPORT NOTES FOR NOTES
(INDICATE YOUR DONATION DESIGNATION, IF ANY, ON STEP 2)
Secured Payment Form
PLEASE MAIL CHECKS TO:
NOTES FOR NOTES
1900 CHURCH STREET | SUITE 300
NASHVILLE, TN 37203
YOUR DONATION PROVIDES YOUTH WITH
• after-school recording studio environments inside Boys & Girls Clubs and community centers, for FREE.
• access to professional music instruments and production equipment, for FREE.
• professional music lessons in a studio, for FREE.
• rehearsal space for their upcoming gigs, for FREE.
• full recording capabilities for their demo, EP, or album, plus a qualified producer and engineer, for FREE.
• introductions to music industry professionals who can help guide their artist career, or introduce them to other career opportunities, for FREE.
Every Notes For Notes (N4N) program is engineered to develop youth musically and personally in line with 4 Core Program Pillars:
• Confidence | Encourage the discovery of personal identity through music creation and exploration.
• Creativity | Empower youth to learn music and produce high quality original content.
• Respect | Cultivate empathetic relationships between youth with diverse and distinct backgrounds.
• Service Mindset | Inspire youth to give back and invest in their community.
N4N was founded on the core belief that music is the universal language of humankind, with the power to transcend virtually any cultural, racial, or socioeconomic barrier. At the heart of the organization is a dedication to the relationships formed through music. We make a point NOT to censor lyrics as it is the freedom of expression and respect for the creativity of others that drives an open environment in the studio. Music inspires connection and collaboration, and it is through these relationships that we can make the most impact.
N4N currently operates 14 Studios across the country. Our Twin Cities Studio is currently under construction! Please visit our HOMEPAGE for more information.
IS YOUR BUSINESS INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SPONSOR?
Please contact Juliana Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.